Oil & Energy
26 Jul 2019
ExxonMobil is the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world.
• Analyze market and competitive price movements in a highly dynamic pricing environment
• Provide relevant insights to support revenue management decisions for Asia Pacific region
• Perform data discovery, build proof of concepts and business modelling with guidance from advisors
• Develop reports and dashboards
• Present results of analysis to business units
• Evaluate exisiting pricing processes to develop improvements, standardizations and best practices
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, engineering, computer science, or business administration / management from a recognized university
• Knowledge or background in Financial Analyst, Investment and Fund Management, Management Consulting would be an advantage.
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills: synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures
• Strong problem solving ability: identifies problems; collaborates and innovates to develop alternative solutions;
• A resourceful team player with good communication skills to contribute to team and company success.
• Proficiency in Tableau Data Visualization and programming skills in JMP, Python, R or similar language would be a plus
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?