Assistant Cyber Analyst
17 Jan 2020
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world] Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an Assistant Cyber Analyst, you will aid our Cyber Consultants in the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of professionals helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
In your role as an Assistant Cyber Analyst, you’ll:
• Assist in performing security assessments for clients through attack and penetration (primarily network penetration testing, web application vulnerability assessment and source code security review).
• Assist in evaluating and analyze threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments.
• Perform research on latest threats and vulnerabilities as part of the Ernst & Young Global Advanced Security Centers (ASCs) initiative.
• Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
• Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal EY stakeholders
• Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
• Advise clients on the security issues, including explanation on the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the systems.
• A recognized diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent. Fresh diploma graduates are welcome to apply. This role is not suitable for degree graduates.
• Strong interest in the field of information security.
• Creative, independent with good problem solving skills.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
• Willingness to travel on overseas assignment as the need arises.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?