Developer Support Engineer
05 Dec 2019
Facebook is derived from the United States of social networking services and social media sites , headquartered in California, San Mateo County, Menlo Park . The original name was "thefacebook", which was inspired by the nickname "face book" of the address book (or roster) provided by American high schools to students with photos and contact data .
Developer Support Engineering at Facebook offers a unique mix of opportunities to people who like to help others while also designing and developing tools for the future. We offer scaled support to hundreds of thousands of developers around the world through tooling which utilizes Machine Learning and AI. As a Developer Support Engineer, you will work with multiple platform products including Facebook, Messenger and Instagram. This gives you the chance to constantly learn while using your knowledge to help developers with any issue they may have while integrating with our platforms.
DEVELOPER SUPPORT ENGINEER, GRADUATE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide high quality, scaled technical support for the Facebook, Instagram and Messenger Platforms
• Become an expert in our products, our developers, and their needs
• Manage technical and product issues and escalations
• Scale developer support with Sales and Partnership growth
• Engage with operations and product teams to build, drive, and improve our tools and processes
• Design and build tools to improve the support experience for our developers
• Build your understanding across a variety of internal tools & software for Facebook platform at a deep level
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field (or equivalent degree and experience)
• 1+ year of experience in software development
• Excellent communication skills in English, particularly written communication
• Strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach
• Experience providing support to software products
• Working knowledge of the Facebook Platform API
• Experience developing for mobile (Android/iOS)
• Experience in project management
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?