Social media and advertising
Software Engineer，University Grad
11 Nov 2019
Facebook, Inc. is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Amazon, Apple, and Google.
Want to build new features and improve existing products that more than a billion people around the world use? Are you interested in working on highly impactful technical challenges to help the world be more open and connected? Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems? Our development cycle is extremely fast, and we've built tools to keep it that way. It's common to write code and have it running live on the site just hours later. We push code to the site continuously and have small teams that build products that are touched by millions of people around the world. If you work for us, you will be able to make an impact immediately.
Facebook is seeking Software Engineers to join our engineering team. You can help build the next-generation of systems behind Facebook's products, create web applications that reach millions of people, build high volume servers and be a part of a team that’s working to help people connect with each other around the globe. This position is full-time and there are minimal travel requirements.
• Code high-volume software using primarily C++ and Java
• Create web applications using primarily PHP
• Build report interfaces and data feeds
• 1 or more years of experience with perl, java, php, python, or c++
• Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
• Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
• Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications • Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?