FCS Careers Believe
Job search industry
Key Account Manager
9 Jan 2020
FCS Careers was established in 1991 with the purpose of bridging the gaps between organisations and talented individuals through the facilitation of meaningful work relationships.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and driven Key Account Manager to drive business development strategies and manage all aspects of a client business relationship.
• Develop business strategies with existing and new clients;
• Understand prospective clients and market information for internal reference;
• Contribute ideas for client development and achieve sales targets;
• Conduct presentations and negotiation with clients;
• Be the main contact point for clients and serve as client representative to internal departments;
• Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders within the client organization;
• Oversee project implementations, contractual matters, development of new business potentials, and service levels;
• Respond to issues and identify creative solutions alongside relevant internal departments;
• Manage client success by overseeing training and review sessions with client.
• Diploma in any discipline, or equivalent qualifications;
• Prior experience in a relevant industry;
• Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
• Exceptional sales personality, with a strong drive for success;
• Excellent client relationship management skills;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
• Strong business acumen;
• Ability to work well in cross-functional teams.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?