2 Sep 2019
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (or FIS) is an international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs 52,000 people worldwide. FIS provides payment processing and banking software, services and outsourcing of the associated technology. FIS has over 20,000 clients in more than 130 countries. FIS was ranked second in the FinTech Forward 2016 rankings.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team:
The Derivatives Utility Clearing Team is primarily responsible for clearing Listed Derivatives transactions traded on Exchanges in global markets. The role is in the APAC Regional Clearing Team responsible for clearing Futures and Options for our clients on Regional Exchanges (e.g. SGX/HKFE/SEOCH) either through client’s direct clearing membership and/or through their appointed third party/affiliate clearing broker arrangements. Given the dynamic nature of the work, it requires a strong client focus, teamwork, the ability to work under pressure during high activity and a keen attention to detail.
What you will be doing:
• To manage Clearvision operations, trade allocations, exception management, static setups
• To manage Exchange portals /GMI system operations i.e. trade/position management, pairing, option exercises/assignments, expires/deliveries, corporate actions
• To manage T+1 breaks and queries
• To perform top day trade/volume reconciliation and reporting to Exchanges/brokers
• Engage in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for clearing projects (internally initiated or Exchange mandated upgrades/changes/new products)
• Proactively challenge processes and identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness
What we offer you:
• A competitive salary and benefits.
• Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues.
• A variety of career development tolls, resources and opportunities.
• Open for entry level candidates
• Degree in Finance or Business or related studies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; Business level English ability
• Strong analytical skills; attentive to details
• Good computer literacy, including working knowledge of Windows-based applications such as Word, Excel and Access
• Able to work independently and work effectively in teams depending on circumstances
• Relates confidently to different individuals and shows flexibility to work with different styles and ideas
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?