General Electric Company
Intern - Finance (September 2019 intake)
20 Aug 2019
GE drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Analyse job cost and billing
- Supplier invoice handling and management
- Balance sheet reconciliation and bank reconciliation
- Assist in month-end closing activities and reporting
- Variance analysis (costing variance, forecast variance, month-on-month fluctuation, etc)
- Ad hoc assignments
- Pursuing Diploma in Business Studies/Accounting
- Energetic, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent with MS Office applications
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information. 立即联系百思拓的导师们！登陆 www.besttopcareer.com 查看更多讯息。