Multinational Conglomerate Incorporated
APAC Commercial Operation Internship
05 Jun 2019
GE Healthcare is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. As of 2017, the company is a manufacturer and distributor of diagnostic imaging agents and radio pharmaceuticals for imaging modalities that are used in medical imaging procedures. GE drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Responsible for managing stakeholders’ expectation in the matrix organization and working horizontally to maintain alignment with global partners in USCAN and EMEA, China and India.
Reporting to the APAC Commercial Operation Process Leader, the inter will mainly assist in supporting of: • Data analysis
• Process mapping
• Root cause analysis
• Standard Operating Procedure writing
• Process implementation
Studying towards Masters or Bachelor's degree - Business, Finance, or related fields
• Interested in Lean, Six Sigma, process improvement and implementation.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams in remote countries and multi-cultural environment.
• Problem solver: translate the challenges into action to find a solution.
• Very reliable, attentive to detail.
• Team player: share thoughts, questions and ideas with the team.
• Strong appetite to learn, curious.
• Take initiative, be autonomous and self-confident.
• Quantitative analytical skills with the ability to identify, interpret and resolve unstructured problems.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?