nvestment Services Analyst (Contract)
18 Dec 2019
GIC is a sovereign wealth fund established by the Government of Singapore in 1981 to manage Singapore's foreign reserves. Its mission is to preserve and enhance the international purchasing power of the reserves, with the aim to achieve good long-term returns above global inflation over the investment time horizon of 20 years. With a network of 10 offices in key financial capitals around the world, GIC invests internationally in developed market equities, emerging market equities, nominal bonds and cash, inflation-linked bonds, private equity and real estate.
• Understand the reporting needs/middle office functions and data infrastructure. Use your technology know-how to work with the stakeholders and assist the team in automating processes/reports.
• This would include the building and maintenance of exposure, risk and performance reports/dashboards among others.
• Provide order/portfolio management support for Portfolio Managers. This would include order preparation, supporting governance, regulatory and compliance requirements, transaction/portfolio reporting and monitoring, proactive management to ensure timely trade execution/processing and accurate reporting.
• Provide ad hoc support to Portfolio Managers and work with other departments in the course of support activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Degree holder or above preferably in a technical discipline.Good working knowledge with MS Office, in particular MS Excel is critical.Working proficiency in SQL and programming languages such as Python is preferred.
• Good working knowledge with data visualization tools such as Tableau would be an advantage.
• Interests in or direct working experience with equity markets/instruments will be ideal.
• Ability to drive and deliver the automation/improvement work of existing reports/processes/dashboards.
• Proactively understand business needs and engage different stakeholders, including ability to manage issues and deliver outcomes. Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency, and resilient to challenges.
• A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communications and analytical skills, who is keen to learn, support and contribute to the team’s mandate.
• Comfortable working with data and doing analytical work. High level of initiative, meticulous and well-organised. Self-starter who is hands-on and comfortable to manage multiple tasks.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information. 立即联系百思拓的导师们！登陆 www.besttopcareer.com 查看更多讯息。