Business Intern 2020
02 Oct 2019
Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. From offering search in a single language we now offer dozens of products and services—including various forms of advertising and web applications for all kinds of tasks—in scores of languages. And starting from two computer science students in a university dorm room, we now have thousands of employees and offices around the world. A lot has changed since the first Google search engine appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our dedication to our users and our belief in the possibilities of the Internet itself.
The Business Internship is open to students from all academic disciplines. Many intern roles within this program don't require technical skills and could include working with advertiser or publisher accounts to develop compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, improving access to relevant information for millions of internet users, analyzing large sets of data, or developing scalable support solutions for rapid-growth internally or externally.
As an intern, you will be working on projects with high impact during a 10-12 week paid, full-time internship. You will be assigned an intern manager who will help to identify project goals, inspire and mentor you, and support your professional development.
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting.
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns--they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
• Job responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on educational background, interests and skills.
• Communicate effectively with English and Southeast Asian speaking stakeholders.
• Currently enrolled in year 2 of a 3-year/enrolled in year 3 of a 4-year Bachelor's program, or currently enrolled in a Master's program.
• Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
• Returning to Bachelors/Masters program upon completing the internship.
• Demonstrated interest in the internet and Google’s technology and business.
• Ability to apply analytical and interpersonal skills to strategic business-centric intern projects
• Ability to speak and write in one or more Southeast Asian language.
• Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate, innovate and implement ideas.
• Able to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks full time internship between May and Sept 2020 at the Google Singapore office.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?