03 Dec 2019
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. They use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. They work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
The Finance team in Singapore looks into procurement processes and systems and seeks to build the right processes and governance across procurement. They also act as SMEs for any system or process enhancement within Procurement. Additionally, their team also provide operational support to Grab in procurement and distribution of insurance products. They are seeking to increase staff engagement by empowering them to do more value-adding and meaningful work through the use of technology that can be designed to fulfil repetitive tasks like data entry and matching of information to reduce time spent on such tasks by 50% and reduce mistakes by 100%. Join us now if you want to be a part of this change!
• Full-time students majoring in IT, Finance, Marketing, Business, Accountancy, Engineering or Statistics seeking a matriculated internship
• You are enrolled in a Singapore university, or a Singaporean/PR studying abroad
• Be able to commit full-time from April to August 2020, for a minimum of 12 weeks
• Excellent critical thinking, communication, project management and analytical skills
• Have knowledge in General Operations, Insurance, Finance or Tech consulting
• Good at Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of software (SQL/Python) is an added advantage
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?