Marketing & Communications Intern
03 Dec 2019
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. They use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. They work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
The Marketing & Communication Team in Singapore handles brand awareness, social engagement and lead generation—attracting quality candidates that help our attract our multiple stakeholders. Be part of a passionate team, who is responsible for shaping and delivering marketing & communications strategies that drive user growth and app usage. Join creative thinkers, problem solvers, and data analysts to create innovative campaigns that go beyond moving people from A to B, to cementing the Grab brand as a lovemark in South East Asia.
• You should be a full-time student majoring in Mass Communications, New Media, Marketing, Journalism, Business, Public Relations, Data Science, Analytics or related fields seeking a matriculated internship
• You should be enrolled in a Singapore university, Singaporean/ Singapore PR studying abroad
• You should be able to commit full-time from April to August 2020, for a minimum of 12 weeks
• You should have strong communication, analytical skills and attention to detail
• You should have a working knowledge of using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Canva and Excel (VBA/Macro if possible)
• The ability to contribute creative ideas to campaigns and be hands-on is essential
Being agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment, while possessing a positive attitude and can-do spirit is critical
• The ability to design simple social posts and to write persuasive copy with a friendly tone may be an advantage
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?