People and Organizational Development Internship
10 Jun 2019
Grab has various exciting internship opportunities available, such as this internship with the People and Organizational Development teams, part of People Operations (HR). Grab is currently expanding and at its optimal business cycle and this would be the best and exciting time to join us!
To enable performance tracking of the People and Organizational Development (POD) function by working across POD as well as the People Strategy, with the aim of identifying the approach to assess POD against the identified set of metrics, create the dashboard for those metrics and source or create the data sets required. Project scope includes learning and development conducted in the countries, functions and business verticals
Support Grab in making a shift towards a learning culture by (a) increasing access to learning and development by creating awareness across Grab on POD Learning and Development (L&D) offerings available to them as people managers/ individual contributors (b) defining, refining and creating new channels for feedback on development requests. Project scope includes Learning and Development (L&D) offerings that are scaled across Grab, and excludes technical or specific L&D offered within functions, business verticals or countries
Support Grab in providing an impactful and holistic suite of development offerings to Grabbers by crafting an overall learning strategy; which will shape the learning and development offerings (including modular sessions, custom programs and interventions such as coaching) that are provided to different segments of Grabbers. Project scope include L&D offerings that are scaled across Grab, and excludes technical or specific learning and development offered within functions, business verticals or countries
• Exposure to the various aspects and processes within POD
• Opportunity to interact with Grab employees in L&D and Organizational Development (OD) teams
• Participate in L&D and OD projects and discussions and present solution centric offerings to business and HR stakeholders
• Current undergraduate students pursuing full time degrees in Business, Communications, Social Sciences, Human Resources, Marketing, Psychology majors
• Good communication skills
• Adaptable and good time management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Some multimedia design experience (Adobe, Windows Movie Maker, iMovie)
• Able to commit from July – Dec 19
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?