Intern, Talent Acquisition
19 Jul 2019
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
• Support recruiting for multiple online teams in Singapore and South-East Asia
• Support business stakeholders and leaders in delivering talent to team to drive business growth
• Advise business teams and functions on talent acquisition strategies
• Exposure to the various aspects and processes within talent acquisition
• Opportunity to interact with Grab candidates in the various stages of their application and interview process
• Participate in Talent Acquisition team meetings, projects and discussions
• Undergraduate or Postgraduate students in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Sociology, Psychology or Business are welcome to apply
• Good communication skills
• Adaptable and good time management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Able to start as soon as possible
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?