Supply Chain & Logistics
AnT Trainee - Logistic Executive
3 Feb 2020
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a British multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Brentford, London. Established in 2000 by a merger of Glaxo Wellcome and SmithKline Beecham, GSK was the world's seventh largest pharmaceutical company as of 2015, after Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Novartis, Merck, Hoffmann-La Roche and Sanofi.
• You will support the logistics operations to ensure timely and secure delivery of materials and products to customers.
• You will have the opportunity to be exposed to the following:
• Ensure timely delivery of materials and products shipment, with/including proper documentation.
• Manage import and export permits and/or licences for cargoes and clearance.
• Ensure valid HS code is used for permits declaration and require licences are submitted compliant with local Customs Act and regulatory authority. Perform investigation and root cause analysis of deviations and implement remedial action where necessary.
• Co-ordinate and manage eCC. Prepare and review relevant standard operating procedures • Responsible for operational safety.
• Liaise with relevant teams to ensure timely completion of deliveries, and implementation of project, validation and changes. Project Management. Manage local Logistics Services Providers (LSP) by establishing KPI for performance management.
• Reviewing KPIs on a set frequency. Timely review and approve LSP invoices. Budgeting, analysing and reporting in relation to logistics, eg. Freight cost forecasting. Documents Management. Monthly reporting of KPI and ensure optimal operational performance.
• Degree in Business/Logistics
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of SAP
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?