Summer Internship - Human Resoueces
6 Jan 2020
Hilti Corporation is a Liechtenstein multinational company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for the construction, building maintenance, energy and manufacturing industries, mainly to the professional end-user. It concentrates mainly on anchoring systems, fire protection systems, installation systems, measuring and detection tools (such as laser levels, range meters and line lasers), power tools (such as hammer drills, demolition hammers, diamond drills, cordless electric drills, heavy angle drills, power saws) and related software and services.
As an intern in the Human Resources department you’ll be responsible for:
• Change Management for new people processes – To propose and plan events / activities / communication to team members on new people processes
• Employer Branding – To execute the Employer Branding strategy by creating content and materials for social networks
Daily, you will be conducting research on best practices in the market on employer branding and managing company social networks e.g. LinkedIn and Facebook. Additionally, you will also work on projects and any ad-hoc tasks assigned.
• Student pursuing Bachelor in Business / Human Resources Management / Marketing or relevant discipline
• Savvy with social networks
• Passion for creative tasks and high motivation to implement out-of-the-box ideas
• Strong communication skills, with excellent English and interpersonal skills
• Energy, courage and sharp thinking
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?