Intern, Brand Performance Support - Asia Pacific (6 months)
25 Apr 2019
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., formerly Hilton Hotels Corporation, is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and resorts. Founded by Conrad Hilton in 1919, the corporation is now led by Christopher J. Nassetta.
As Intern, Brand Performance Support - Asia Pacific (APAC), you will be part of Brand Performance Support (BPS) team, with specific focus on supporting the team on reporting, development of tools and resources as well as following up on projects whilst learning and interfacing with the various facets of Brand Management. The Intern will own smaller projects based on capabilities in collaboration with the Manager Brand Performance Support.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for supporting the initiatives, projects and webinars related to Brand Management and Brand Performance Support, the APAC Quality Group and Commercial Support of Franchise hotels.
Specifically, you will assist and support managing the following activities/ functions :
• BPS APAC hotel assignment lists, track RD BPS on site meeting coverage & PIM change requirements
• Brand project tracking
• Brand Guest Experience tools (APAC SALT O Meter, Annual SALT Meetings, support / develop monthly APAC Quality Group SALT content for APAC hotels)
• Standardised PowerPoint for Brand, BPS functions for use in GMBT / DOSS and Development (Franchise Development and case study)
• Standardised PowerPoint for BPS APAC wide hotel webinars related to drive performance across IBT, GCE, The Lobby Sales Resources)
• Standardised PowerPoint for BPS APAC Brand Consultations (supporting Content Champions) – manage APAC BPS team site resources
• Correlation study of Quality Group and Brand Initiatives
• Managing and developing content on the Hilton University connect site
• Commercial Support calls for Franchise hotels
• Participate and own special projects as assigned
As a BPS intern, you will also have skill development & exposure in the following areas :
• Brand management & performance
• Project and communication management / planning
• Hotel commercial market and distribution channel landscapes
• System and technology infrastructure for new hotels
• Importance of Brand Culture, training, programs
What are we looking for?
A Intern, Brand Performance Support - APAC serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
• 3rd year of undergraduate study or 1st year of postgraduate study
• Work experience in an international branded hotel (desirable)
• Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (specifically MS Office Excel & PowerPoint)
• Ability to listen and communicate goals and expectations
• Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
• Self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision
• Action-oriented and meticulous
• Ability to analyse information, can solve problems efficiently and confidently
• Understanding & interest in principles & practical application of revenue management & commercial fields (marketing, sales)
• Ability to work independently; includes the ability to recognize need for involvement of other teams / peers and capability to effectively facilitate that collaboration
• Passion for hospitality industry with desire for Brand and Hotel management career
• Comply with all Hilton company policies
• Comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by Hilton
• Willingness to travel – if required
• The incumbent can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Written and spoken English and Mandarin to support the Greater China & Mongolia market
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?