College intern - Business Analytics (3 Months Internship)
18 Apr 2019
HP Inc. is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops personal computers (PCs), printers and related supplies, as well as 3D printing solutions.
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our College Intern – Business Analytics and strategy in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
• Support data and business analyses to develop business plans and overall strategies
• Support the development key strategic initiatives of the region
• Execute market research projects and gathers intelligence on current industry, technology, and consumer trends.
• Work with cross-functional teams to support the data collection process.
• Support the execution of priority projects with direction and guidance from management
• Studying Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics or any related field such as strategy, business management
• Analytical and strategic thinking
• Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques and recommendations
Knowledge of Excel, powerpoint
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic understanding of project management methodology.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?