Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Information Technology (IT)
6 May 2019
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (commonly referred to as HPE) is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in Palo Alto, California, founded on 1 November 2015 as part of splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company. HPE is a business-focused organization with two divisions: Enterprise Group, which works in servers, storage, networking, consulting and support, and Financial Services. HPE ranked No. 107 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for you. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
HPE APJ Innovation Center Singaporefocuses on providing customers with world class products and solutions in the big data analytics space, using state-of-the-art big data technologies and advanced analytics techniques.
The candidates design, develop, and integrate software programs for products, engines, applications, solutions and systems, also troubleshoot and debug software programs for software enhancements and its applications.
Education and Experience:
School of Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills:
• Passion in software design, programming and debugging
• Ability to effectively communicate product design with detailed approach and specifications
• Knowledge in overall software systems for products and solutions in a software development cycle
• Knowledge in various operating systems (Linux and Windows) environment deployment
• Knowledge in database & SQL concept
• Knowledge in object oriented languages such as Java and C#, etc
• Knowledge in Data structure and OOP
• Knowledge in software unit testing
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Disect problems into manageable pieces and follow an organized approach to resolve them
• Ability to work independently and also in a team
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information. 立即联系百思拓的导师们！登陆 www.besttopcareer.com 查看更多讯息。