Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Information Technology (IT)
Software UI/UX Engineer
17 Jul 2019
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (commonly referred to as HPE) is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in Palo Alto, California, founded on 1 November 2015 as part of splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company. HPE is a business-focused organization with two divisions: Enterprise Group, which works in servers, storage, networking, consulting and support, and Financial Services. HPE ranked No. 107 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE Labs are committed to the fast and seamless transfer of advanced technologies into next generation products and solutions; enabling the delivery of advanced Hybrid IT and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions for our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for Software UI/UX Engineer to support visual and art design work on various technology innovation projects that fosters business transformation. He / she works in a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products.
• Graphics, User Interface and User experience interactivity design including 3D AR/VR
• Software dashboards and visualization Applications development
• Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
• Gathering and evaluating user requirements, effectively communicate product usability issues and design options to team members
• Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
• Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
• Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?