Relationship Associate - Business Banking
24 Jun 2019
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company. It is the 7th largest bank in the world, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016).
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Relationship Associate.
• Assisting Relationship Managers in providing a superior level of Client Servicing and client proximity
• The job holder also supports preparation, completion of security, loan and other documentation in line with the credit approvals obtained and follows up with customers on outstanding documentation
• Manage and strengthen client relationship
• Ensure operational effectiveness and delivery of high service levels
• Liaise with Global Commercial Banking office on inward and outward referrals and ensuring proper follow up
• Ensure timely preparation of security and loan documentation internally that is in line with the credit approvals obtained as well as receipt of completed documents and subsequent loading of facility limits
• Track and monitor deal flows, liaising such that vital business reports are prepared and available on a timely basis
• Assist in coordinating Marketing activities, Customer events, bank activities on a Sector level
• Assist Sector Head with data analysis and coordinate marketing promotions, product awareness on a Sector level
• Preferably a diploma holder or graduate, with a strong desire to serve customers
• Working knowledge in commercial banking products and banking operations
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, telephone and customer servicing skills
• Strong learning ability and comfortable with learning
• Able to effectively interact with people at all levels and be a team player
• Possess lots of initiative, drive and pride in getting the job done the right way the first time
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?