Trade Associate - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
1 Aug 2019
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company. It is the 7th largest bank in the world, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016).
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Trade Associate.
• You will perform day to day Import and Export operations and be responsible for the maintenance of optimal use of resources, and achieving customer satisfaction whilst minimising the occurrence of operational risk
• Accurately check and process Commodity, Back to Back, and Transfer LC documents within stipulated turnaround time
• Attend to customer enquiries on trade documentation issues
• Provide technical trade advice and solutions in an accurate, comprehensive, and timely manner
• Ensure adherence to Sanctions compliance, AML and local regulations
• Contribute to the creation of a high performance culture and engaged team through effective collaboration
• Participate in ongoing identification of process improvement activities, UAT for system enhancement, and implementation related to trade finance operations
• Attend client meetings and provide presentations whenever required
• Degree or Diploma with relevant experience in trade operations
• Strong technical trade knowledge and familiar with UCP 600, ISBP, ISP 98, URC 522, and URR 525
• Professional qualification in CDCS will be an advantage
• Customer oriented with can do attitude
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong team player, systematic, analytical, and meticulous
• Good command of written and spoken English, with good interpersonal and communication skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?