Data Scientist Internship
28 Jun 2019
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems?
• You will be involved in data science and cognitive projects, with a focus on developing AI-based models and cognitive chatbot application that delivers impact for improving IBM business operations.
• You will focus on converting business problems into cognitive solutions that integrates statistical models, Artificial Intelligence and cloud technologies.
• You will be working alongside a data science team in an agile, fast-moving and collaborative environment involving data scientists, web developers/engineers, database managers, and operation experts of different expertise and backgrounds. • Apply artificial intelligence/ deep learning/ neural networks techniques to solve real-word problems • Apply text mining technique to give prescriptive analysis • Integrate IBM internal API into the solution
• Bachelor or Master student in Computer Science, Engineering, statistics or similar
• Hand-on experience with API and building data pipeline
• Strong Knowledge on deep learning, text mining
• Development experience in one or more of data science and ML languages, eg. Python
• A great team player who excels working with diverse group of colleagues and poses excellent social and communication skills.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?