Information Technology (IT)
Internship: Android ARCORE Mobile Developer Intern
19 Jul 2019
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software rarely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Building and Designing Augmented Reality Android based Mobile Application with ARCore framework.
To develop a Virtual Reality base Training model that enable interactive and immersive teaching method that employs technology to provide virtual scenarios to simulate assembly process that might occur in actual manufacturing environment.
1) Android development experience, able to independently develop mobile Android app.
2) Must have proven track record of Android Mobile App development.
4) Front End and Backend Computing knowledge. ( *Full Stack Knowledge will be a advantage )
5) Familiar with Cross-Platform Development, UI/UX Design Skills
6) Able to use and work with outside APIs and data sources
7) Able to perform unit test to ensure usability, robustness, edge cases and general reliability.
8) Follow up on improving application performance and bug fixing.
9) Experience with scripting, specifically with C#, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
10) Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. 11) Team player, Good time-management and communication skills.
Required Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
Internship Period: Minimum 3 months (preferably 6 months)
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?