Information Technology (IT)
Internship: SIH Operation Specialist Intern
26 Apr 2019
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software rarely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to craft industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by building together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, “be essential.” We are changing how we craft. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are crafting the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is encouraged. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they’re supported to build breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We’re building diverse teams with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us — you’ll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
1) Metrics and reports automation
- create macros to automate extraction of operational reports such as the weekly and monthly metrics / automate excel worksheet to facilitate reporting
- Reports reduction and manual updates from reports to prz decks
- PPT conversion from old to new branding format for all non-critical decks
2) Tools and Deals DB documentation compliance
- Compliance check in DDB to ensure completeness of documents filed
- Testing for DDB new versions deployment
3) Services Integration Hub (SIH) Community
- SIH community improvement in line with IBM Service Branding
- Community User interface improvements
4) SIH Certification Process assistance
- Faciliate SIH Certification reviews
- Minutes taking
- Updating into Deals Database
- Action followup
5) Communications and Others
- Blogs creation and maintenance
- Brown bags sessions faciliation
- SIH Events helpout
Assist with planning, preparation and execution of IBM Club events
Compose electronic direct mail (eDM) inline with digital campaigns for events and offers / promotions
Maintain relevant IBM Club documentation and web properties such as Wikis, operating guidelines
Capture meticulous meeting of minutes so stakeholders are aligned to understanding, expectations and actions
- Programming skills (Excel macros, C++, etc)
- Language Proficiency with good EQ
- MS Office Proficiency
- Familiar with use of Social platforms (Blogs, #tags, Box..etc)
- Bachelor of Science (IS Mgt) or Computer Science & Engineer (SCSE)
Internship Period: minimum 3 months (preferred 6 months)
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?