Internship - Data Analyst
19 Sep 2019
Infineon Technologies AG is a German semiconductor manufacturer founded on 1 April 1999, when the semiconductor operations of the parent company Siemens AG were spun off to form a separate legal entity. As of 30 September 2018, Infineon had 40,100 employees worldwide. In fiscal year 2018, the company achieved sales of €7.599 billion.
In your new role you will:
• Work together with Business Analyst and Business key users to finalize use case to work on
• Perform data mining and cleaning for correct data fields
• Explore and develop big data solutions that can handle large volume data with a fast speed
• Perform data preprocessing, exploratory analysis, selection of Machine Learning model, and then to perform data training and modeling
• Visualize analytical results
• Collaborate and communicate with key users to deliver insights and seek improvement
• Work with colleagues in different teams for the best result
• Gain exposure on hands-on real manufacturing data analysis
• Gain experience on usage of analytic tools [i.e. Tableau, R/Python Programming] and Big Data Platform [i.e. ELK, Hadoop]
• Develop understanding of the back-end manufacturing process and its key functions
• Develop understanding and usage of Manufacturing Execution System, MES [CAMSTAR] at backend
• Improve communication skills through sharing of analysis result with other back-end manufacturing sites
You are best suited for the role if you have:
• On track to attain Masters / Bachelor in Computer Science, Information System, Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or other related disciplines
• Great curiosity in learning new knowledge
• Experience in ETL process developing
• Experience in using Basic SQL, Tableau and R/Python Programming
• Experience in using Machine Learning Models
• Experience in using Document-Oriented Database
• Experience in working with large volume data or using BIG Data Platform is preferable
• Able to commit for a period of 5 - 6 months internship
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?