Internship - Industrial Engineering (Data Analytics)
8 May 2019
Infineon Technologies AG is a German semiconductor manufacturer founded on 1 April 1999, when the semiconductor operations of the parent company Siemens AG were spun off to form a separate legal entity. As of 30 September 2018, Infineon had 40,100 employees worldwide. In fiscal year 2018, the company achieved sales of €7.599 billion.
In your new role you will:
• Collaborate with stakeholders and contribute to Data Analytics: interpret factory data and perform analysis to derive conclusions
• Automate reporting and visualization of manufacturing data via Tableau
• Enhance existing use cases and digitize current manual reports
• Render support in transforming technical guidelines, training materials and project details to digital forms
• Accumulate experience in the development of Data Visualisation tools and gain hands-on experience working on actual manufacturing data
• Learn to perform technical data analysis, reporting and documentation
• Broaden your network with industry experts
• Obtain continuous feedback from direct manager to refine skillsets / enhance knowledge of the internship learnings
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
• On track to attain Masters / Bachelor in Computer Science, IT
• Knowledge in simple IT programming (C++, VBA, SQL, BO, Web editing, Databases Oracle) is an advantage
• Knowledge in Tableau / Data visualization is an advantage
• Keenness to learn and to collaborate effectively within a team
• This is a at least 5 months internship opportunity
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information. 立即联系百思拓的导师们！登陆 www.besttopcareer.com 查看更多讯息。