Internship - Product Master Data Management
31 May 2019
Infineon Technologies AG is a German semiconductor manufacturer founded on 1 April 1999, when the semiconductor operations of the parent company Siemens AG were spun off to form a separate legal entity. As of 30 September 2018, Infineon had 40,100 employees worldwide. In fiscal year 2018, the company achieved sales of €7.599 billion.
In your new role you will:
• Consolidate all required Product Master Data requests for modelling in Infineon's Global Master Data applications
• Validate if Product Master Data requests are able to fulfil both business units demand and manufacturing requirements
• Implement structured Product Master Data in Infineon's Global Master Data applications
• Ensure Data quality control on Product Data Management
• Be involved in Master Data related projects as assigned
• Learn how to consolidate all required Product Master Data requests for modelling
• Gain knowledge on how to validate the Product Master Data request and fulfil both business units demand and manufacturing requirements
• Know how to develop and implement structured Product Master Data in Infineon's Global Master Data applications
• Understand Data quality control on Product Data Management
• Improve interpersonal and communication skills through being involved in Master Data related projects
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
• Pursuing Bachelor in IT or Engineering studies
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Perform tasks meticulously and accurately
• Proficient in MS Excel (especially functions)
• This is a 6 months internship opportunity. Candidates who can commit to a longer period are welcome
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?