Internship - Customer Logistics Management
15 Jul 2019
Infineon Technologies AG is a German semiconductor manufacturer founded on 1 April 1999, when the semiconductor operations of the parent company Siemens AG were spun off to form a separate legal entity. As of 30 September 2018, Infineon had 40,100 employees worldwide. In fiscal year 2018, the company achieved sales of €7.599 billion.
In your new role you will:
• Analyze current work procedures and propose productivity improvement
• Analyze key KPI and its root cause for non-performance
• Be involved in Customer Logistics Managerial (CLM) related assignments
• Assist to plan, design, develop, test, deploy new reports to enable fast customer order changes report
• Support the set-up of new operation dashboard
• Be exposed to Key KPIs in CLM and enhance knowledge on the topic
• Develop project management skills through contribution to projects
• Understand business environment in Asia Pacific and Europe
• Learn to communicate with various stakeholders
You are best suited for the role if you have:
• On track to attain Master / Bachelor in IT, Supply Chain Management or Engineering fields
• Academic exposure in Excel Macro, Tableau, Python or other programming languages is an advantage
• Good analytical skills with passion for Analytics Dashboard
• This is a 6 months internship opportunity. Candidates who could commit to a shorter/longer duration are welcome to apply
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?