Machine Learning and Data Analytics
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
• Manage data analysis and machine learning model application for false alarm reduction in Abnormality Trigger Project
• Learn and employ machine learning models to support Auto disposition of Lots of Hold and Yield Modelling projects
• Assist key functions in the application of machine learning methods that involve Decision Tree, Bayesian model and K mean clustering
• Be involved in other backend data analytics projects
• On track to attain a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering/Science or Information Technology, Data Science and Analytics
• Know-how in machine learning and programming languages preferred: R, Python and XML
• Motivated to learn and pick up new knowledge
• This is a minimum 5 to 12 months internship opportunity
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?