Information and Communications Technology
People & Office Assistant
31 Dec 2019
Kpler is a technology and intelligence company providing transparency solutions in the energy markets. Our software aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental and shipping databases. By connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring our clients - mostly oil and gas companies, trading houses, public utilities and shipping companies, financial institutions and hedge funds - unique, real-time understanding of supply and demand in the commodities market.The company is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Singapore, Dubai, Houston and New York.
• Manage all office-related purchases and stock (e.g. pantry & stationery supplies), as well as overall tidiness & functionality of the work environment
• Provide front desk support; Answer incoming calls, greeting visitors and courier & mailing duties
• Provide HR support; helping with onboarding and offboarding of employees; and overall adherence to HR policies
• Event planning; Assist in organising and executing team and client events
• Provide Finance support; Coordinate expenses reports, invoices and maintain receipts’ records
• Collaborate with the Marketing Team in preparing materials for company events
• You are pursuing a Diploma/Degree and you have in any discipline with an interest and aptitude to work in the Administrative or Human Resource fields
• You are an approachable individual with a positive attitude
• You are a self-starter and problem solver that adapts to changing priorities and demands
• You are able to handle numerous assignments simultaneously
• You are a dynamic and motivated individual with a keen interest in continuous learning and improvement
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You are able to start immediately
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?