Customer Service Officer/ Executive
31 Dec 2019
Ingenico is a French-based company, whose business is to provide the technology involved in secure electronic transactions. Its traditional business is based on the manufacture of point of sale (POS) payment terminals, but it also includes complete payment software and related services, also software for merchants.
• Attend to incoming calls and emails in a professional manner
• Provide on-call troubleshooting and technical support
• Liaise with customers on requests, arrange and update job orders
• Filing and retrieving of invoice reports
• Any other projects assigned by management
• Minimum GCE ‘O’ levels or Diploma in any discipline
• Preferably with 1-2 years of helpdesk/ customer service experience
• Familiar with Microsoft office
• Able to adapt to dynamic working environment
• Strong team Player and possess good communication skills
• Able to committed and willing to work long hours including weekend (Shift allowances will be given)
• Good understanding of EDC. Training will be provided as well.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?