Human Data Science Company
27 Jun 2019
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Assist in the documentation of database project processes
• Conduct market research on retrospective study best practice, locating new data sources and investigators in the APAC region
• Support Project Managers to deliver proposals and existing projects through secondary research, and supporting the development of project deliverables
• Run quantitative analysis using Excel (analysis instruction/guide provided), and updating reporting charting
• Support proposal building in MS Powerpoint or Word document
• Provide administrative support (projects tracking, stakeholder contract drafting and etc.)
• Masters or Postgrad degree in appropriate areas e.g. healthcare, finance or business
• Prior internship experience in consulting or healthcare industry will be advantageous
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
• Strong problem solving, analytical & project management skills
• Good level of adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new
• knowledgeProficiency in PC applications, Excel and Powerpoint
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?