2 Jan 2020
Datadog is a monitoring service for cloud-scale applications, providing monitoring of servers, databases, tools, and services, through a SaaS-based data analytics platform.
• Responsible for oversight of key projects or for multiple, related projects / programs aligned with an assigned Business Unit’s strategy.
• Manages projects/programs under assigned Business Unit direction.
• Demonstrates knowledge and skill in leading and directing project teams and in delivering project results within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources.
• Manages key customer programs less P&L responsibility.
• Provides customer with Jabil point of contact and interface.
• Works with internal and external customers to provide excellent customer satisfaction and exceed customer expectations.
• Leads and implements specific programs both internal and external to Jabil that span functions, organizations,
geographic regions and cultures.
• Leads and manages the development of specific products through the various stages of the product lifecycle from concept to end-of-life.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Broad manufacturing knowledge (i.e. materials, processes, test, logistics)
• Jabil tools (Financial system, quote process, etc.)
• Strong Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) skills
• Fundamental knowledge of cost accounting principles
• Strong Supply Chain Management skills
• Strong project and/or program management skills
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
• Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
• Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
• Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?