Real Estimate Company
Part Time, Internship
15 May 2019
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 90,000 as of December 31, 2018.
We are looking for the internship that the employee can provide tactical, administrative and technical support towards a range of client and competitor intelligence activities.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally, the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
• Content management - upload and manage materials on the Intelligence Hub internal site
• Reporting - collate metrics and feedback on the Intelligence Hub
• Review - check grammar, formatting, and content of client and competitor profiles (based on simple guidelines provided) before materials are distributed to stakeholders
• Permissions - manage user permissions to the content on the Intelligence Hub
• Electronic communications - build internal HTML emails based on content provided
• Coordinate an audit on our recognition program
• Other administrative support as required
• Strong English communication skills - verbal and written
• Comfortable working with numbers and spreadsheets
• Comfortable working with tech tools - Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and any new tech platforms
• Good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage execution of tasks to deadline
• Any study or relevant work experience in related fields is an advantage
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?