Incentives Advisory Associate
17 Jan 2020
KPMG International Cooperative (or simply KPMG) is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
The Incentives Advisory team in Singapore comprises individuals with diverse backgrounds assisting local, national and multinational companies expanding in Singapore and beyond to assess their potential to tap on government grants and tax incentives to supporting their growth plans. We are a growing practice, that is dynamic and technically inclined, and are seeking a motivated Associate to join this leading team.
Your role includes:
• Participating in client meetings with the engagement team to discuss on the growth plans and incentive opportunities.
• Reviewing of corporate and financial documentation provided by clients to assess the eligibility requirements of available government incentives.
• Preparing incentive applications for projects undertaken by clients which meet the incentive eligibility requirements.
• Project and engagement management, such as engagement scheduling, setup and billing.
• Working collaboratively with colleagues and clients at all levels to deliver timely, high quality professional services.
• Possess a good university degree and/or post-graduate qualification in accounting, finance or business related discipline.
• Experience with processing incentives in related government agencies will be an advantage.
• Be strongly driven and committed to deliver cutting-edge solutions for our clients in a wide spectrum of industries.
• Have good project management, written and communication skills
• Have the ability to work effectively in the Incentives Advisory team of professionals from diverse technical backgrounds.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?