Transfer Pricing Associate
10 Jan 2020
KPMG International Cooperative (or simply KPMG) is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
KPMG’s Global Transfer Pricing Service team works with multinational companies to meet their transfer pricing compliance requirements and helps to enhance their commercial value through tax optimization and aligning tax strategies with overall business strategy.
Your responsibilities include:
• Focusing on all aspects of transfer pricing projects, including documentation, planning (such as supply chain management, migration of IP, etc), implementation, audit defense, and APAs.
• Working with multinational clients across a wide range of industries.
• Developing potential opportunities for the business.
• Possess a degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business or Law.
• A strong team player with a proven track record of academic and co-curricular achievements.
• A fluent communicator with strong language skills.
• Possess the ability to work independently, multi task and perform in a fast pace environment.
• Strong organization skills with an eye for detail.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with colleagues from various levels and functions.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?