SG - 2020 - Development Marketing International (DMI) Intern
27 Sep 2019
L'Oréal S.A. is a French personal care company headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine with a registered office in Paris. It is the world's largest cosmetics company and has developed activities in the field concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfume, and hair care.
Upon the death of her mother, Liliane Bettencourt, who was principal shareholder, Françoise Bettencourt Meyers is the current owner of the company, with a 33.14% stake in its existence.
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
By the end of this internship, you will gain beauty industry experience in various aspects of marketing and product development. Learn what goes on behind-the-scenes of each product launch, what works and how to better capture the attention of your target consumers.
Internship Commitment: Jan 2020 – July 2020 (6 months)
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?
Do you want to know what goes on behind the scene before the launch of a new product? Are you in tune with the latest beauty trends?
We’re looking to hire Marketing interns who are passionate to contribute their bright ideas at the early stage of the product cycle for our Development Marketing International (DMI) team.
• Partner and brainstorm with international/regional stakeholders on new product ideas and campaigns
• Conceptualize and prepare product launch kits for the local marketing teams, which includes the creation of relevant digital artworks
• Support team managers on marketing promotions for different media channels (i.e. traditional/social media)
• Passion for beauty trends
• Sensitivity to the consumer’s needs and perspectives
• Creative and innovate mind (we want your bright ideas!)
• Good sense of initiative
• Ability to handle multiple work flow/processes to deliver within tight timelines
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator will be a bonus
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?