20 Nov 2019
Macquarie Group Limited is an Australian multinational independent investment bank and financial services company. Headquartered and listed in Australia (ASX: MQG), Macquarie employs more than 14,000 staff in 25 countries, is the world's largest infrastructure asset manager and Australia's top ranked mergers and acquisitions adviser, with more than A$495 billion in assets under management. The company's operating groups include Macquarie Asset Management and Macquarie Capital.
• As a Risk Analyst in our Central Risk business, you will get the opportunity to work closely with the Commodities and Global Markets businesses on product valuations, risk methodologies and system improvements, including evaluation of new products.
• You will help to identify risk in systems/processes and specify detailed requirements to bring about change.
• You will collaborate and communicate with different departments to design tactical and strategic solutions, including working closely with back office and risk management, to identify and resolve problems related to derivative transactions and derivative management systems.
• Additionally, you will be asked to perform thorough financial risk, P&L and scenario analysis, particularly for derivatives and structured products establish and trouble-shoot the capture of market rates.
• You will also, assist with deal captures/reports and support trading/hedging activities on the desk.
• Lastly, to foster a culture of risk-based decision making, you need to advise and educate the key business individuals at all levels.
• As a successful candidate for the role, you will be completing a tertiary level qualification in 2020 in finance, economics, engineering, math, data science, statics or quantitative discipline.
• You have a strong interest in financial services in a risk-related capacity and understands the Commodities and Global Markets businesses.
• You have high numerical skills with strong attention to details and a “can do” attitude towards problem solving.
• You are able to do programming and preferably have experience using VBA, python or SQL.
• With excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will be able to build sound working relationships at all levels.
• Lastly, you possess the ability to adapt to changing priorities and evolving requirements in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?