Marketing & Communication Internship
12 Jul 2019
Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us — inspires us — to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze. We won’t stop pushing ahead, because you won’t stop pushing ahead. You’re reinventing how you work. How you play. How you live. With our technology, you’ll reinvent your world.
• Develop an integrated marketing and communication plan to meet the requirements for internal and external events, publications, marketing collateral, advertising, public relations etc.
• Assist with business development strategies, lead generation and tenders
• Compose and/or copyedit communications for external and internal audiences, such as business publications, press releases, newsletter articles, e-blasts, messaging documents, social/digital media content and related materials
• Update and maintain Mazars in Singapore’s social media presence, including daily monitoring, posting, scheduling and monthly reporting
• Update the organization’s website regularly
• Manage contact database of clients, business contact and community affiliatesCollaborate with HR on staff events and recruitment fairs
• Manage marketing and business development event calendars
• Design flyers, graphics and other marketing material (corporate template will be provided)
• Organize and file marketing collaterals, publications and brochures
• Develop Corporate Social Responsibility CSR plans and support activities
• Other duties related to operations and administration
• Undergraduate Degree in Marketing / Communications
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
• Must be computer literate (working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Experience working on Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is not required but is highly desired
• Knowledge in website content management and graphic design will be a plus
Self-driven and has great attention to detail, resourceful and proactive
• Creative/Innovative thinker
• Ability to work well independently, and within a team
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?