04 Oct 2019
Mercer is the world's largest human resources consulting firm. It is also the world's largest institutional investment advisor with over $10trn in assets under advice and more than $200bn in open architecture assets under delegated management. Mercer has also been ranked as the largest outsourced chief investment officer (OCIO) provider. Headquartered in New York City, Mercer has more than 23,000 employees, is based in more than 43 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Mercer is a subsidiary of global professional services firm Marsh & McLennan, and Mercer's $4.3 billion in 2016 revenue represented 33% of the parent company's consolidated revenue.
• Assists the consulting team with administrative tasks, including processing expense reports, managing monthly client invoicing, code population and client marketing information, managing travel arrangements, and managing client subject files and plan documents.
• Coordinates the production of documents using available resources. Provides peer review of documents before final production / distribution to ensure quality control of final product.
• Produces accurate and detailed client reports through analysis of client-specific investment data, in support of consulting colleagues.
• Collects data needed for quarterly performance reports and analyzes client portfolio performance, including performance of each of the funds within the client's investment options.
• Responds to routine queries from clients, investment managers, and other third parties.
• Communicates with investment and money managers and custodians to gather and/or clarify client-specific data for reporting.
• Contributes to accurate client/project budget management through accurate and prompt time entry.
• Bachelor or Master degree in actuarial science, finance, mathematics, statistics
• 3 years of relevant experience
• Previous experience within an investment or retirement consulting background would be advantageous
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong numerical reasoning, analytical skills and ability to work through tasks in a logical manner
• Ability to multitask, manage multiple priorities while working in a rapidly changing environment
• High proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications
• Interest in pursuing a CFA designation or other financial qualifications
*Fresh graduates in related studies are also welcome
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?