2020 Intern - MSB Data Science
18 Sep 2019
Micron Technology, Inc. is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix. Micron and Intel together created IM Flash Technologies, which produces NAND flash memory. It owned Lexar between 2006 and 2017.
Helps process or equipment or manufacturing engineers to save time and engineering man hours by scheduling the daily repetitive tasks to a robot.
• Reduces man hours by performing repetitive tasks through robots.
• One-time development man hours only required to automate the flow.
• Pusring Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or other Related Majors.
Technical Skills required:
• C# or Java or VB.Net (Any strongly typed programming language experience).
• HTML or CSS
• Software Development with error handling experience either professionally or academically.
• Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle. (Not mandatory)
• Python or any programming languages will be an addon.
• Should have excellent communication skills
• Able to co-ordinate with cross-functional teams
• Project Management
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information. 立即联系百思拓的导师们！登陆 www.besttopcareer.com 查看更多讯息。