Laboratory Admin Technician
26 Dec 2019
Nestlé is a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenues and other metrics, since 2014. It ranked No. 64 on the Fortune Global 500 in 2017 and No. 33 on the 2016 edition of the Forbes Global 2000 list of largest public companies.
• Responsible for sample grinding and disposal as per accreditation and quality system
• Ensure smooth procurement of consumables in accordance to compliance standards
• Extends skills and competencies according to section’s needs
• Ensure equipments are properly maintained
• Ensure compliance to safe working environment
• Good receipt and issuance from SAP system
• Analytical and problem solving
• Proactive and receptive for coaching
• Independent, able to task initiative without supervision
• Food science background or any relevant field
• Experience in SAP and knowledge of Quality System
• Knowledgable on basics of chemical safety and in contaminants chemistry
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?