08 Jul 2019
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation, Limited, abbreviated as OCBC Bank, is a multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in OCBC Centre, Singapore.
• Collaborates with the requirements, development and operations team to support the stability and reliability of Pega applications.
• Participates in the design and development of Pega applications and Pega or reports using technical tools to create solutions and debug problems that occur in the deployment of applications
• Provides prompt technical consulting for Pega system/platform upgrades, rollouts and enhancements.
• Produces proposed changes impact analysis to Pega applications within own area of responsibility.
• Aware of and aligns to regulatory and mandated regulatory requirements (e.g MAS, BNM).
• Planning and developing of enhancements for production systems.
• Documents key processes or solution recommendations.
• 5+ years of general IT application development
• 3+ years of Pega application development, production configuration and release, and maintenance is required.
• Prefer candidates who have spent at least 18 months at one Pega customer or installation and has gone through a complete development, deployment, and maintenance phase, with subsequent release support.
• A self-motivated personality, and able to work efficiently by himself/herself, as well as, in a team
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?