Data Analyst, Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning
22 Jul 2019
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation, Limited, abbreviated as OCBC Bank, is a multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in OCBC Centre, Singapore.
Work with specific client groups in the Consumer Bank to understand their business challenges & identify areas where Customer analytics techniques could help them overcome these challenges and realise new opportunities
Design and deploy data pipelines & solutions to increase productivity of the Consumer Banking business
Support planning, development, execution and tracking of Data Driven Marketing activity across all channels
Develop data-driven actionable customer insights to support marketing, sales and service communications.
Generate actionable customer insight to improve key business outcomes
Support the deployment of world-class marketing analytics capabilities and practices to improve marketing effectiveness and efficiency of the OCBC Consumer Financial Services division. This includes:
• Development and execution of marketing campaigns & event triggers to support customer acquisition, cross & upselling and account activation goals within the Consumer Banking business.
• Conducting data discovery and other data exploration activities to identify emerging trends and business opportunities.
• Development and ongoing management of campaign reporting, analysis and derivation of key customer metrics.
• Design of management reporting & visualization using Qlikview.
• Provision of ongoing support to segment and product management in the profiling and segmentation of customers as well as conduct of tactical mining to support their business initiatives.
• Regular interaction with product and segment managers to understand their business objectives. Proactive recommendation on how you think analytics could help them achieve their goals.
Deploy solutions to increase productivity of Consumer Banking division
Design, build and deploy data driven solutions to increase productivity of the Consumer Banking Division including:
• Design of processes to streamline marketing & promotional fulfillment activities
• Support for operational reporting & customer communications
General Knowledge & Experience:
• Exposure to data management, programming and analysis functions
• Understanding of the role of analytical marketers
Programming & Data:
• Exposure to database, analytical marketing or campaign management functions.
• Ability to analyse, identify, visualize and describe key trends within large datasets
• Strong SQL coding and database knowledge
• Some prior exposure to analytical software tools of leading analytical software tools (such as SAS / Python / Spark / R); leading database environments (Oracle / Teradata / Hadoop / SQL); reporting tools (Qlikview / Tableau) and/or contact management platforms (Siebel / Pega).
Communication & Soft Skills:
• Curiosity & a real passion for understanding “why?”
• Creativity to see possibilities within the data & translate into decisions and actions for non-technical business users.
• Ability to visualise patterns arising out of data analysis and turn these into compelling stories.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?