Data Analyst, Group Risk Management (1 year contract)
5 Aug 2019
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation, Limited, abbreviated as OCBC Bank, is a multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in OCBC Centre, Singapore.
• Perform data analysis, spot data trends and conduct performance analysis for reporting to key stakeholders
• Support the designing and maintaining key dashboards and scorecards for key stakeholders
• Assist to develop and maintain the operational risk models for analysis and planning
• Support the team through the timely and accurate delivery of reports and management information.
• Provide analytics support in operational risk and support the end-to-end management of data analytics strategies from conceptualization to implementation.
• Enhance productivity and efficiency levels through a culture of continuous improvement and increase usage of automation to development a robust operational risk infrastructure.
• Participate in User Acceptance Tests for Data Analytics related projects
Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization
• Possess a degree, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, or Applied Science, with at least 2 years of related working experience
• Experience with Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence is advantageous
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, VBA, SAS and Python programming
• An analytical mind and inclination for problem solving
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills
• Able to work independently and in a team
• Results orientated and self-motivated
• Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?