Internship: Global Treasury - Interest Rate Derivatives
3 Jun 2019 Employer Description
OCBC Bank is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world’s most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody’s. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World’s Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker.
• Assist traders in spreadsheet development used for risk management/pricing or trade signals
Preferred Course of Study
• Computer science/Finance/Statistics/Math/Engineering
Special Skill Sets Required:
• Good Excel spreadsheet and modelling skills, prior final market experience is preferred
• Willingness to commit 6 months on full-time basis
• A passion for financial markets, high personal motivation, excellent writing and analytical skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?