NetSuite Graduate Program Singapore - Functional Associate
10 Jun 2019
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2018, Oracle was the third-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft and Alphabet.
On November 7, 2016 Oracle's acquisition of NetSuite became official, bringing together the reach of NetSuite's cloud ERP solutions for small to midsize businesses with the breadth and depth of Oracle's enterprise-grade cloud solutions for the back and front office. In 1998, NetSuite pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution, establishing the world’s first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the Internet. Today, NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omni-channel commerce software that runs the business of more than 30,000 companies, organisations, and subsidiaries in more than 100 countries.
Why Oracle NetSuite
Are you motivated to launch your career in a high energy, competitive environment with a leading technology company? Let’s have a conversation about how you can make an immediate impact. To start, you will be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people who are invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all types of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Global Professional Services Associate Consultant Program has three different streams (Functional, Technical and Education) which prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career within Oracle NetSuite. Functional Associate Consultants participate in an initial three to six-month enablement program focused on building product knowledge, consulting skills, and implementation proficiency through training and development. Functional Associate Consultants learn first–hand how NetSuite impacts our customers’ businesses by working alongside their team, program lead and NetSuite Professional Services Consultants; thereby gaining valuable consulting experience across multiple business environments before entry into the Professional Services Practice.
• Being a team member on customer projects
• Utilising a structured project delivery methodology
• Understanding how to obtain customer business requirements and mapping them to NetSuite
• Designing solutions using NetSuite functions and features
Identifying and managing Gaps in customer requirements and NetSuite functionality
• Working and interacting with customers in the configuration of their NetSuite system
• Building successful customer relationships
Successful Professional Services Functional Associate Consultants progress into consulting positions within the NetSuite Professional Services Organisation.
• Bachelor’s degree in the graduating class of 2018 or completing all course requirements by July 2019, preferably in Business Administration/Management, Entrepreneurship, Global Business or Economics or related discipline
• Strong work and/or internship experience
• Strong business judgment and common sense
• An analytical approach to problem solving
• Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
• Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
• Effective when working independently and in team environments
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise. Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?