Procter & Gamble (P&G)
Customer Intelligence Analyst (HONG KONG/TAIWAN MARKET)
29 Jul 2019
Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble. It specializes in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products.
P&G's edge over competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are encouraged and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable.
This level of inspired performance is meaningful to P&G's ability to consistently sustain growth over time and is the key reason why we strive for hiring the best, investing in talented people and developing them to their maximum potential. The Customer Intelligence Analyst (CIA) is accountable to deliver the flawless Order to Cash (OTC) process end to end to our customers while adhering to P&G policy. Using work processes, systems & technology, the CIA becomes a skilled, strategic problem solver who makes decisions, resolve exception, and continuously improves processes/algorithms based on new learning to enable touchless operations (reduce human interventions). They liaise as the critical issue/exception link for related organizations within P&G, customers and 3rd party logistics companies to resolve any OTC issues.
Supported by analytics and business knowledge, the CIA becomes the expert in the customer order pattern, provides insights and ideas to drive end-to-end synchronization and hence bringing value for customers and P&G.The major responsibilities of the Customer Intelligence Analyst are as follows:
• Delivers Best-in-class critical metrics including Service, Day Sales Excellent, delivery on time
• Responds to customers’ requests & enquiries in a timely manner
• Collaborates with back end operations team in China/India and physical distribution teams to ensure orders are processed and dropped timely & accurately
• Leads Root Cause Analysis on order & cash related incidents including non-quality, rejections, returns, shortages, overdues, claims, deductions
• Analyzes customer order data to recommend differentiated solutions/service opportunities that contributes to organization’s value creation target
• Improves existing process/operations through Loss Elimination workshops
• Participates in credit control communication
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
• We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management Abilities.
• You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and inspire initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• You could be working as a part of international teams with regional or even global responsibilities.
• Have strong academic credentials
• Able to work independently
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Have an entrepreneurial & customer oriented mindset
• Digital & data savviness is a plus
• Proficiency in Cantonese & Mandarin as role requires managing orders and customer requests for Hong Kong/Taiwan market
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?