Procter & Gamble (P&G)
Data Science Internship - P&G Accelerate Internship (Summer/6 months)
14 Oct 2019
Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble. It specializes in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products.
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
Do you love challenges?
Do you want to start a professional career while you're finishing your studies?
We welcome you to apply and join P&G Data Science Internship Program in our General Office in Singapore.
Meaningful Work from Day One:
• We are seeking undergraduate or Master students who have passion to lead and make things happen, analytical thinkers, problem solvers, and excellent communicators.
• You will face real-life situations in a dynamic consumer goods company.
• You work every single day on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1, e.g. improving production management systems, executing data analyses, building automatizations
• You gain phenomenal, real-life experience in a world-class work environment that uses state-of-the-art technology
• You become part of the IT team and you experience dynamic, international environment - delivering extraordinary IT-enabled business results. As an IT intern you should be willing and able to create business value through the application and ongoing development of IT mastery.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
• You have responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
• Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
• We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being
• You are a top talent, current university(Bachelor's or Master's degree) student that preferably has less than 1-2 years to graduate, and can commit to a 3-6 month internship
• You possess strong technical skills, comfortable with SQL, R and/or Python and having a strong understanding of mathematical background of various modeling approaches
• You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
• You have experience working with groups through formal or informal positions of leadership (ex. student organization, varsity, thesis)
• You are driven to overcome barriers or setbacks to consistently deliver strong results
• You are comfortable collaborating with people from different levels, backgrounds and experiences
• You are able to use your analytical ability to derive insights from data and come up with business or organizational decisions
• You have strong passion to continuously stretch yourself to learn new things and grow as a professional
• You take initiative and show flexibility
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?